The Pittsburgh Riverhounds and Stage AE are teaming up to offer one lucky winner and three of their best friends the Ultimate VIP Experience!
The prize package includes…
To enter, share the above Facebook post on your channels and be sure to use #RiverhoundsRock all across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Tag your friends you would invite so they enter to win as well!
Please note, winner must be 18 years or older and will be picked at random by no later than July 24.
Prize tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value. Prize tickets are invalidated upon sale. All winners are chosen at random. Must be 18+ to enter.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of City View Events Center, LLC and the Pittsburgh Riverhounds as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 13, 2017 and ending 6:00 p.m. ET, July 23, 2017. All online entries must be received by 5:59 p.m. ET, July 23, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Four VIP Club Tickets with buffet for Pittsburgh Riverhounds vs. Charleston Battery at Highmark Stadium on July 26 and Four VIP Club Tickets to the Glass Animals with Little Dragon Concert at Stage AE on July 31. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of City View Event Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds. Winner will be notified by Facebook, email or telephone, etc within 24 hours following the selection of Winner. City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER CITY VIEW EVENTS CENTER, LLC / PITTSBURGH RIVERHOUNDS’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds, anyone acting on behalf of City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds, and City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, [City View or Riverhounds]may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds. City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pittsburgh, PA USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is City View Events Center, LLC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds, 510 W Station Square Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
14. The Campaign hosted by City View Events, LLC or Pittsburgh Riverhounds is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
15. By entering this contest checking, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.