As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, Highmark Stadium will implement a policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Highmark Stadium.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Highmark Stadium, but outlined below is permissible. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” Official Riverhounds SC team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the club store.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags or small purse, approximately the size of a hand 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- Seat cushions and seat cushions with backs will be permitted. No larger than 16” wide with no arms or pockets allowed.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Diaper bags are allowed but will be inspected and tagged.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- No re-entry
- No outside food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No bicycles
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No umbrellas
- No fireworks
- No contraband
Smoking is prohibited on Highmark Stadium property.
Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous may be prohibited at the discretion of Highmark Stadium staff and security personnel.
Parents with small children are permitted to bring strollers and diaper bags. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the event.
Code of Conduct
Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC is committed to creating a safe, family-friendly soccer experience for all guests at Highmark Stadium.
Riverhounds SC fans have a right to expect Highmark Stadium’s environment to be:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer/chant, sing, and support Riverhounds SC while maintaining a courteous and respectful manner to their fellow patrons, referees, all players, and opposing fans.
- Fans enjoy the family soccer experience while refraining from fighting, throwing objects, attempting to enter the field of play, and acting in a disorderly behavior, inclusive of foul, racial, sexist, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with all requests from Highmark Stadium staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response protocols.
- Fans return any game ball that leaves the playing field promptly and carefully to a Highmark Stadium staff member or a ball kid.
- Fans consume any and all alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and must produce identification to prove they are of legal age to purchase an alcoholic beverage.
- Fans conduct themselves in a civil and lawful manner to avoid confrontations and incidents in the stadium and parking lots.
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC and its ownership thank you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making this family-friendly event special and memorable to all who were in attendance.