Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC players, coaches and staff are committed to supporting the Greater Pittsburgh community and make numerous community appearances throughout the year. The following procedures and guidelines are designed to help with your player and/or staff appearance request.
Due to the overwhelming number of appearance requests we receive, and the busy practice schedules of the team, we cannot fulfill every player appearance request.
All player appearance requests should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive and the busy schedule for our team, player availability is on a limited basis.
- Player appearances typically last one hour in length.
- We can accommodate no more than one request per organization per calendar year.
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or replace a player, coach or staff member for a confirmed event in the case of extenuating circumstances (i.e. injury, family emergency, team obligations, etc.).
- Should you not hear from Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC two (2) weeks out from your event date, please know that we have been unsuccessful in assisting you.
- Riverhounds SC would like to accommodate all requests received; however, due to the vast number of requests we receive on a regular basis it is impossible to do so.
To submit your request, please email email@example.com.