Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC continues its championship push as it battles Louisville City FC in the USL Championship Eastern Conference Semifinals. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. this Saturday at Highmark Stadium.
The Hounds will battle Louisville City FC, the two-time defending league champions. Pittsburgh holds the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference while Louisville is the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
Saturday’s game will be the third time Pittsburgh and Louisville have clashed this season. The Riverhounds won the first matchup, 1-0, this past April in Louisville, but both teams played to a 0-0 draw at Highmark Stadium in September. Pittsburgh holds an unbeaten 13-0-7 record at Highmark Stadium this season across all competitions.
Gates will open at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, and fans can enjoy $1 beers leading up until 7 p.m. kickoff.
Fans can purchase Eastern Conference Semifinals tickets at ticketmaster.com.
Will Call at Highmark Stadium will be from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Friday and will reopen again on Saturday at 9 a.m. Due to high demand, fans planning to pick up tickets at the gate are encouraged to do so as early as possible to avoid long lines and wait times before Saturday’s match.
WHAT TO WEAR AND GIVEAWAYS
All fans are encouraged to wear black and gold, Riverhounds colors, to show their support for the team. In addition, the first 5,000 fans will receive a gold rally towel, courtesy of AHN. For official team gear, fans can visit the Riverhounds SC team shop.
#1 Cochran will present a special Quick Kick Halftime Contest that fans can enter for the chance to win a brand-new Audi sedan.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, Highmark Stadium will implement a policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Highmark Stadium.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Highmark Stadium, but outlined below is permissible. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” Official Riverhounds SC team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the club store.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags or small purse, approximately the size of a hand 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
• Seat cushions and seat cushions with backs will be permitted. No larger than 16” wide with no arms or pockets allowed.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• Diaper bags are allowed but will be inspected and tagged.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Riverhounds SC is proud to partner with Beyond Self Storage to supply free clear bags for fans who may need one. Please note these are as supplies last for the match and not guaranteed to be in stock at time of entrance.
Please visit our clear bag policy for more information.
PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
Game-day parking is available for fans in the west parking lot under the Fort Pitt Bridge. Also, parking is available in surrounding lots in Station Square. Lots will fill up early, so be sure to plan accordingly
For more information, fans can check out our parking and directions guide.